KLK Web Services was started by Ken Kramer in 2013, Ken began to play around with web design to help out a local band who he knows all the members and they wanted an online presence. As he learned more about web design, he started to help out other people he knew because working on “Real-World” sites is more challenging than trying to come up with your own ideas on what to learn.
Ken started out by developing websites in Microsoft FrontPage and then played around with sites using Adobe Dreamweaver. He knew there had to be an easier/better way to develop websites, and then he found out about WordPress and has never looked back!
In the summer of 2014, a friend was purchasing an existing business and notified Ken that a website would be needed and would he be willing/available to help build it? Ken agreed and began to do some additional research on a solution to meet the clients needs. Ken found out about the “Genesis Framework” for WordPress, which had a 3rd party theme specific to the type of business being opened, so he began to develop his first client site!
- October 2014 – First Client site went live! – https://alignyourlifellc.com.
- January 2015 – Updated/migrated https://woofworldpa.com from GoDaddy hosting to my own hosting and updated site to allow WoofWorld employees enter any specials they may have going on.
- March 2015 – Worked with members of newly formed Phantoms Phan Club to develop a website for their members to support the Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Proud AHL Affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers) – https://phannation.org.
- April 2015 – Moved Site from previous hosting company to my own hosting service and converted PHP form to WordPress and Gravity Forms – https://pafrs.us.
- June 2015 – Brought https://crystalpigstudio.com online with entirely new layout.
- October 2015 – Built a subdomain for PA Fire Recovery Services to allow them to complete invoicing online using WordPress.
- On-going – We are continually updating our clients websites as they come up. Many additional features are added to sites like an FAQ Page, Testimonials and of course any updated images.